1. Tell us about Two Little Buds. How did the idea for this company come about?
Two Little Buds was born with the idea that there is no better place to share the joy and beauty of fresh flowers than with couples on their wedding day! Mindy has always felt a real connection to flowers and gardening, thanks in part to the relationship they helped her form with her mother. Connecting to nature and family were always the things that make her happiest, so Mindy and her mom, Alice, started their business to spread these feelings of joy and happiness with others!
2. What types of services/packages do you offer clients?
We offer full service and a la carte wedding florals.
3. What sets Two Little Buds apart from other types of floral companies?
We grow 60% of our flowers we use during the wedding season.
4. What is your favorite part about working in the event industry?
Creating beautiful events!
5. Do you have any advice to offer clients who want to utilize your services at The Center?
It’s such a gorgeous space! We love hanging floral installations and think they look amazing at The Center!
6. What is one piece of advice you would give a client about florals?
Spend your floral budget on personal flowers and centerpieces! They make the most impact and will be photographed the most!
The options are endless with Two Little Buds! We hope you’ve enjoyed the gorgeous photos of their arrangements and designs, as well as learning a little about their company. Check out their website and Facebook page for more information.