At The Center, we pride ourselves in our modernly elegant facility and our customer-service oriented team. This week, we’re continuing with a spotlight on another Venue Coordinator at The Center, Shannon. Continue reading about how this perky, people person is the right gal for getting your bridal party down the aisle and with a smile on their face.
Meet one of The Center’s Venue Coordinators, Shannon:
Shannon graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications. After relocating to Cincinnati, The Center was quick to recognize the bubbly and kind heartened ball of energy, would be a wonderful asset to each of our clients! Shannon has a passion for planning, problem solving, and building long lasting relationships with her clients and their vendors.
Whether she is working an event at The Center or attending a local festival, she loves being around people and experiencing new and unique attractions. In her free time, Shannon enjoys visiting with her family or for a change of pace, snuggling up with a good book. Not able to get enough live event fun, Shannon can also be found attending Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky events where she can support local vendors and small businesses!
Five interesting facts about Shannon:
1. I have 2 kitties. Their names are Kay and Ori. They are so beautiful, but also so needy!
2. I have an extreme obsession with the Walking Dead. My boyfriend and I like to go to the conventions and dress up as the characters from the show.
3. Three movies I would bring to a desert island are Bridesmaids, The Great Gatsby, and Tangled.
4. Sushi is my absolute favorite food. All I wanted for Christmas was my very own sushi bazooka. Now that I have one, I use it all of the time!
5. My guilty pleasure is The Bachelor and I create a bracket to try and guess the winner every season. I know it is probably staged, but it still makes for some extremely entertaining TV!
We can’t get enough of Shannon’s infectious personality and tremendously contagious spirit, and we know our clients feel the same! Her passion for event planning is what makes her such a joy to work with!
Take a moment to leave Shannon a fun note on our Blog or Social Media Channels. We know you’ll love getting to know her as much as we have!