It’s a given that when booking The Center you’ll have a beautiful venue for your special event. However, what you might not know is you get an amazing team of Venue Coordinators to guide you through the ups and downs of planning, all the way through the execution of all of your plans.
Today we would like to introduce you to Cheyenne, who serves as a Venue Coordinator on The Center’s team! Continue reading to find out why this musically talented lady, is the perfect person to ask about options for your first dance, or song that you’ll walk down the aisle to.
Meet one of The Center’s Venue Coordinators, Cheyenne:
Cheyenne graduated from South Dearborn High School in 2015 and immediately started taking college courses at Ivy Tech Community College studying psychology. After graduating with her Associate’s Degree in 2016, she began her new career as a Business Management student at Mount St. Joseph University right here in Cincinnati. She began working as an intern at The Center in February of this year as one of our 3 Venue Coordinators and was such a favorite with our clients, we begged her to stay! Cheyenne has enjoyed her time here at The Center and has loved it so much; she is pursuing her Bachelor’s Degree in business to study more on the components of event and facility management.
When Cheyenne’s not working or studying, you can find her serving aces at the courts to play a few games of tennis with her sisters on Sunday afternoons. She also enjoys spending time on Pinterest looking up DIY projects and creating them with the help of her 2 sisters and wonderful mom. Cheyenne also enjoys singing all kinds of music in her free time. She’s a lover of all genres, but she especially loves to sing country and bluegrass music with her family and close friends.
Here are 5 interesting facts about Cheyenne:
1. I was named after the Garth Brooks song, “The Beaches of Cheyenne”.
2. I have been parasailing once, but have always wanted to go bungee jumping, sky diving, and swimming with sharks.
3. When I was younger, I would beg my mom to rewind the movie The Little Mermaid over and over and over again every time it ended. To this day, it’s still my favorite Disney flick with The Lion King as a close second.
4. I’m learning to play the mandolin right now and hoping to follow that with ukulele, guitar, and the fiddle.
5. My favorite food is without a doubt Skyline Chili. I love my Coney dogs!
We also can’t help but share that Cheyenne is a blossoming singer/song writer and currently is competing in The Nash Next 2017 Competition. You can listen to her original song Muddy Waters Roll. Feel free to check out her song and help boost her into the next round of the competition by providing 5 music notes through the following link, Nash Next 2017.
Take a moment to leave Cheyenne a fun note on our Blog or Social Media Channels. We know you’ll love getting to know her as much as we have!